Donny is a 17-year-old ninth grader who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the public school system. One day he got an easy homework assignment. All he had to do was put each of the following words in a sentence. This is what he did….
1. HOTEL — I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the HOTEL everybody.
2. RECTUM — I had two Cadillacs, but my ol’ lady RECTUM both.
3. DISAPPOINTMENT — My parole officer tol me if I miss DISAPPOINTMENT they gonna send me back to the big house.
4. FORECLOSE — If I pay alimony this month, I’ll have no money FORECLOSE.
5. CATACOMB — Don King was at the fight the other night, Man, somebody give that
6. PENIS — I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said PENIS.
7. ISRAEL — Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, I said Man, that looks fake. He said, No, ISRAEL.
8. UNDERMINE — There is a fine lookin’ hoe livin’ in the apartment UNDERMINE.
9. TRIPOLI — I was gonna buy my old lady a bra but I couldn’t find no TRIPOLI.
10. STAIN — My mother-in-law axed if I was STAIN for dinner again.
11. SELDOM — My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks game, so I SELDOM.
12. ODYSSEY — I told my bro, you ODYSSEY the tits on this hoe.
13. HORDE — My sister got into trouble because she HORDE around in school.
14. INCOME — I just got in bed wit dis hoe and INCOME my wife.
15. FORTIFY — I axed da hoe how much? And she say FORTIFY.
Donny got an ‘F’ and was wondering why.